Sunday, July 30, 2017

Goodbye and Cheers to a New Journey.

Hey guys, I've decided that I will end my days here on blogger. Photobucket may have cemented the end of my time here, but closing my blog was always in the back of my mind because of how time consuming it is. You probably noticed how far apart my posts are over the years, and that's a result of lack of time on my hands. It's the end of an era, and I will miss it dearly.

I still love to write and share a part of my life with you. So, the good news is, I have created another instagram account to replace my blog. Think of it as a new blogging medium. It will be quicker and more instant- which means it'll be easier to share beauty related posts and mini reviews! Yay! I will also share lifestyle posts just as I have been doing here on my blog. The posts will be shorter, but at least it will be more detailed than my current instagram account. Hopefully in this way, I will be able to post more often too. I'm quite excited as I don't have to think about html anymore and spending hours writing up a blog post.

I hope you can join me on my new journey. My instagram handle is: @maisonverdant. In time I will put this blog to private so there will no longer be any access to it. Hope to see you there :)

-Nat


No comments: