Monday, April 17, 2017

9.353 Being MIA

Hellooo! I haven't forgotten you! I know that I've been totally MIA. I've been occupied with some things in my life which is the main reason why I haven't been blogging (priorities).

sometext
Between that, work, and the gym, I am watching Once Upon A Time again after unintentionally abandoning it years ago. I re-started from Season 1 and now I'm on Season 4. It's so good! I don't know why I ever stopped.

sometext
sometext
sometext
sometext
sometext
Besides watching tv shows, I've been watching a lot of movies on the weekend. This is mainly what the Mister and I have been up to. We're in "save money" mode so money has been a bit tight and we aren't going out on our usual weekend downtown excursions as we always tended to do. I've watched John Wick, Logan, Beauty and the Beast, Fate of the Furious... and look forward to Pirates of the Caribbean, Thor, The Mummy and many more.

sometext
I haven't been totally on a shopping ban though. I bought this faux fur scarf off of YesStyle when it was still cold out. A former coworker of mine had a really nice one but I haven't been able to find anything like it. This one is ok, although it doesn't have the same feel and look I am looking for.

sometext
sometext
sometext
The weather has been getting really good. We had our last snow a couple weeks ago and now it's getting warmer.

sometext
sometext
I love when the stores start bringing out their spring decor. Makes me think about being able to enjoy the outdoors again.

sometext
sometext
Here are a couple of items I picked up from HomeSense to display on my windowsill.

sometext
The glass mushroom adds a nice punch of colour.

sometext
How my windowsill looks like so far.

sometext
You can really find some interesting items at HomeSense. Take for example this cool light fixture.

sometext
sometext
The item I totally scored on was this lamp! I broke my Ikea lamp last year but never replaced it because I couldn't find something I loved... until now. I love how unique and rustic it is. It doesn't go well on my nightstand, but I wanted it anyway so that I can have it for my future home. I can see it in a hallway or foyer. The lampshade also has this hotel feel that I like.

sometext
With spring, comes spring cleaning. I cleaned out my closet and room and ended up with 3 bags to donate.

I also got to cleaning the car- which has been filthy because of winter.

sometext
I guess I'll end this post here. Until next time!

"I don’t know how to love very well. I wasn’t capable of it for a very long time. But I know, I remember, that if you hold onto someone too hard, it doesn’t make them love you." -Regina (Once Upon a Time)

1 comment:

MissS.elle said...

oooo I love your plants by the window! Amazing pictures like always :) I'm pushing my spring cleaning as much as possible lol! or else I will be tempted to shop for pieces that I don't have and don't necessarily need :P