Anyway, enough of this dreary subject, today I wanted to share my Christmas.
This New Year, I've decided to make some resolutions. I know, me? New Year resolutions? I can't say losing weight would be one of them, as I know that may not realistically happen this year, but I did want to mention it. Here is my realistic list of resolutions this year:
1. Blog more often about random daily happenings. I feel like I lost touch with blogging about the randomness and everyday things in my life. My blog posts are always themed and it's always "events", outings, or show-and-tell. I leave out the little things so I'll try to bring those back.
2. I'm going to stop the monthly product posts because to be honest they're boring to write and to read. I have one last one to write for December but that's it. Instead, if there's a product I really like I'll just mention it right into my other posts- it'll go along with blogging about the little things.
3. Blog about whatever I feel like and whatever I do regardless of how it makes me look. Yes, I eat a lot of junk food. I do. And sometimes I don't even bother blogging about it because it makes me a look like a pig (which I am).
4. I'm going to have more faith and confidence in myself. I admit, I am a big self-doubter. I always have this voice in the back of my mind telling me that I can't do it or that everything is impossible. I need to have a more open mind and just believe in myself.
5. Stop spending on useless crap. Okay, so I think I may have crossed some sort of line when I bought that porcelain bird plate. My sister said that she can picture my future house with all of these white porcelain plates and statues... which got me thinking of an old lady's house with tons of knick knacks, especially those porcelain stuff. She and the Mister have also commented about how I like to collect a lot of whatever I like, such as: lipsticks, perfumes, candles, chocolates... and they're totally right! I think I have a sickness. A collector's sickness. Hoarders? I don't know, but it's something, and I want it to stop.
6. Shop my closet. I have so many things that I haven't even worn or only once or twice, it's sick! I like to stick to the same old pieces that have worked for me because I find it hard to branch out. Well too bad sister! Because this year I'm going to dig deep into my closet and wear things that I bought that are meant to be worn!
Anyway that's all I can think of for now.
"The trouble is, you think you have time." -Buddha