Thursday, May 8, 2014

6.212 Probably The Most Boring Couple Ever

I only have about an hour to blog before I have to go get ready for work. April Monthly Products will have to be put on hold until I can find some time to do it, sorry!

Yes, I think me and the Mister might take the award of most boring couple ever because we are simple people who don't mind eating the same crap again and again and doing the same stuff over and over.
sometext
For instance, junk food. We know it's bad for us and it can get boring to eat but we do it anyway. We had a quiet evening at my house and sometimes we like to go out and walk to Shoppers Drug Mart or the fast food chains by my house. This time we wanted to try the Panzerotti at Pizza Pizza (we got the one with bacon and cheese in it). It looks humongous which is why we only got one to share. I can't imagine eating a whole one but I guess there are people out there who can devour the whole thing which is why they created for the hungry man.

sometext
Hello KFC. My brother is a health food nut and dies a little inside whenever he sees me eating anything fast food let alone KFC. The Mister loves KFC. But now he won't be able to eat junk food anymore (I'll also try to lessen my intake) because he started working out again.

sometext
One morning we dropped by McDonald's to get some breakfast because we went out really early. We got a couple of hashbrowns and apple pies and a Starbucks Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino from Shoppers Drug Mart. The apple pie from McDonald's has a more cinnamon flavour to them and they're not as crispy as the McCain's you get from Pizza Pizza. Both me and the Mister prefer the one from Pizza Pizza.

sometext
sometext
Then we headed downtown (surprise surprise, what's new?).

sometext
And watched Transcendence because the Mister wanted to see it. I actually liked the movie. I give it 8.5/10 even though the ratings online aren't that great.

sometext
And dun dun dun... Swiss Chalet again because we thoroughly enjoyed it the last time we came here.

sometext
We both ordered the double leg dinner (I should have stuck with the Quarter Chicken Dinner because I was stuffed by the end). We got the same sides we ordered from last time- mine being the sweet potato fries and his being the baked potato.

sometext
For dessert, he got the Sticky Toffee Pudding again and I got the Classic Fudge Cake. We both couldn't finish our desserts though haha. This was the Mister's last dessert so now he's off of sugar and sweets.

Now after all those pictures of junk food I kind of feel sick to my stomach =S Hopefully I'll steer clear of junk food for a while.

And speaking of food, here are some food items from Costco that I've been loving.
sometext
So I found the Snapeas snack I bought at Whole Foods at Costco. These are so much cheaper because there are 36 packs in a box for only about $11. The larger bag I bought at Whole Foods was $6 but has significantly less than what is contained in this box.

sometext
These Maple Flavoured Twists are also pretty good. They remind me of apple pie and they're a nice sweet treat if you're craving it.

sometext
I like eating these Pizzelles (Italian Waffle Cookies) with ice cream. That's probably because they're like waffle cones but in the shape of a flat cookie. I like making ice cream sandwiches with these.

And now for some randoms...
sometext
I've been using up my candles (hoorah!) and so I found this really helpful site that showed a different yet more simple way of removing wax from candle jars. I didn't like the mess and difficulty that came with boiling the candle jars in hot water and didn't fancy the freezing method either. This method, however, seemed effortless and most simplest.

sometext
And, I'm happy to report that it worked like a charm!

sometext
From time to time you should clean your hair brushes. Simply put a dollop of your shampoo in a bowl large enough to submerge your brushes in and pour hot boiling water in it and stir. Place your brushes in and that should sanitize and clean your brushes.

sometext
And lastly, I got a few freebie packages in the mail.

sometext
SampleSource where you get to try sample products.

sometext
sometext
And I also signed up for this Elle Beauty Box and was one of the lucky ones to get one! I'm super intrigued by the Covergirl Mascara.

"The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves." -William Penn

1 comment:

IchigoBunnie said...

haha its okay. I think my bf and I are boring too LOL. We don't even go out to eat that much since we're trying to save money and he mostly plays league of legends among other games like Dark Souls 2 on his PS3 and then I go on fashion blogs---in other words we're glued to our computers and don't spend quality time together ._. ...kinda bad xD I'm trying to think of ways to better the quality time and not be so boring!

OOOHHH new big H&M for you! That's awesome! In Alabama there's only one H&M and it's like 3 hours away from me T__T

All your foods look delish! =9

And I would love to get freebees! Too bad I'm hardly ever in one place for a period of time to receive my items. Last year I went back to Texas in October for a month, then stayed in Alabama until April, then now back in Texas, then I'll go back to Alabama for a week, then off to California for the summer for an internship, then back to Houston for a week, then back to Alabama. Did I confuse you? haha xD In other words, I'm all over the place so I can't get packages! :(

Anyhoodle, glad I helped you with the Adobe CS2! It's been a big help with my photos, editing the color saturation and lightening and darkening of photos. Though I do want adobe lightroom. My friend will probably give me his CD for it today.

See you later~