Wednesday, November 20, 2013

5.179 The Same Old Stuff

I've said it before and I'll say it again, my life isn't that interesting... not by a long shot. It's the same old stuff that you read again and again in my blog posts. Gardening, shopping, decor, food, beauty, browsing, Chapters, jewelry... do they all sound familiar to you? I wonder what else is in store for me. I can see traveling as something being in my future for sure.

My love for beauty is still alive and well, even though it might not seem like it because I don't have the time to blog about it like I used to. Youtube would make it zip by faster... but that would only be lightning fast if I were to wing it without having to edit it at all. It's a wonder to me how Judy manages to vlog and edit videos everyday- with a baby and two more on the way! And yes, I'm still watching Judy's vlogs but I'm slowly catching up because my old internet plan had prevented me from using too much bandwidth and I also stopped watching for a period of time. I've mentioned Lisa a couple times recently so you know I still love watching her Friday hauls. More recently I've been watching on Saturday evenings after work with the Mister when he comes over. Lisa and Judy remain my favourite youtubers to watch, and that's saying something since I'm subscribed to quite a few youtubers. I still watch other videos, but I never miss Lisa's videos and Judy's vlogs (still catching up though).

And you caught me. I'm still a night owl. It's 2am right now and I'm sitting here on my bed typing away like a crazy lady. I guess I'll stop here and call it a night. I actually wanted to work on my Sephora post but I got too lazy to take pictures haha. Next time. Good night!

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." -Yoda

1 comment:

IchigoBunnie said...

hehe i watch Judy's vlogs too! I don't know how she edits all those footages! I hardly edit mine if ever. I do it in one shot the best I can even though I know my videos would be far better edited.

And your life is more interesting than mine. You know what I do? Internet. Shopping. Sleep. Cook/eat. That's about it lol. I wish I had more interest. I did buy Final Fantasy 13 for $7 and am trying to play it. I'm not much of a gamer but I'm trying to pick up a hobby

Ah yes, that quote from Yoda. Such a good quote