Saturday, August 10, 2013

5.155 A Rough Patch

I'm currently using my sister's phone's hotspot to update you guys on what's been happening. We found a better internet plan that costs less but gives way more than our old internet plan. A couple days ago our old internet plan finally ran its course, but we've had some trouble getting the new modem to connect us to the world wide web. We'll have to call in a technician who will have to come and check out what's wrong.

On the homefront, there have been some trouble brewing at home as of late. Sometimes I wish I was more anonymous so that I could rant or have the option to express how I feel about everything that happens in my life. I love my blog so creating another space to express my thoughts really isn't on my radar. But I suppose blogging about the more happier things in my life is better than focusing on the negatives. Yet at the same time I want to acknowledge that I am going through a rough patch so that I can remember where I was and where I got myself to be.

One day Nat your life will be so different and more happier than you ever thought it could be.

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." - Randy Pausch