Thursday, July 25, 2013

5.153 Priorities First

Earlier in the summer both of my sisters traveled on their own for the first time. One went to New York, Quebec, and L.A and the other went to Vietnam and Hong Kong. It was the first time any of us had ever actually traveled or been on a plane before and now I'm the only one left who hasn't had the opportunity to go on such an adventure. BUT, priorities first. My life dream of traveling the world will have to be put on hold. My focus and goal right now is to liquidate my school debt as fast as possible. That, and I can't seem to curbside my shopping addiction, which isn't as easy as it sounds. For now I don't mind exploring my backyard (Toronto) with the Mister. There's still many places I haven't been to and I'm determined to learn more about this city so that I can be at least somewhat of a decent tour guide if anyone I know from abroad decides to visit.

sometext
sometext
From her trip to New York and L.A. this is what one of my sisters brought back for me. The chocolate with cocoa that she brought back from New York was so yummy.

sometext
From her trip to Vietnam and Hong Kong this is what my other sister brought back for me (the sun hat is mine that I used as a prop). I love munching on dried spicy squid.

Aside from OSAP payments and shopping, I also had put some money away for a Mac Pro- which I actually ended up purchasing recently!! I got a total deal on it with the student discount and all, but I'll tell you about it as soon as my notebook comes :D *excited*

And of course there's early Christmas shopping and I'm saving up for something I've always wanted: A Burberry scarf. This year I'm determined to finally get myself one... or even two! I'm in love with this silk and cashmere one. I'm slowly checking off wishlist items and I'm totally psyched to finally get my Mac Pro after having my HP notebook for 7 years.

sometext
sometext
Anyway I haven't shown you guys how my garden has been doing. This was taken a couple weeks ago (sorry it's a bit blurry, I didn't realize the lens was fogging up). Take a look to the far right and see how crazy the raspberries are growing o__o. I had to contain them with netting because they were starting to overrun my sugar snap peas. I've already fully harvested the lettuce and sugar snap peas so those areas are bare now.

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

1 comment:

missmicchan said...

I'm glad to hear that you have set your priorities. I guarantee you will feel a lot better travelling knowing that your OSAP has been paid off :) It's an awesome feeling!

I hope you're having a great summer...must catch up on your blog!