Monday, November 26, 2012

4.114 Never Stop Chasing Your Dreams



I currently find myself in a rut. Which probably explains why I've been shopping like a mad woman as of late. Shopping therapy though, however good it feels in the moment, is very short-lived. This boring daily routine has caused me to lose sight of everything that has inspired me. Can you tell how uninteresting my posts have been? If you haven't, I guess my dire efforts to cover it all up weren't a loss cause, but as the blogger, I have definitely felt the void. I need to re-find myself to be happy, be inspired, and to regain substance in my blog posts again. It is easy to lose sight of how beautiful the world is, when all day and all night I'm constantly surrounded by four walls. I need to go out and explore, pick a hobby, read, cook, or even watch inspirational videos to get me going.

Something, anything.

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” -Frederick Keonig

2 comments:

mizzsandychau said...

oh my gosh nat i feel exactly the same1 it's why i haven't been blogging ever since i came back. i lack the motivation. after coming back from this trip i feel like i've been kooked up here in so long that i lost sight of everything else. traveling is my passion, i need to see more of the world. I need to save money and get out of here a few times a year

IchigoBunnie said...

i feel you. being unemployed, (though I do have a weekend job, it's just I'm unemployed for my main career) is very saddening because I feel like I have no purpose and I feel like I'm not doing anything---well its because I'm NOT doing anything. Day in day out I sit at my computer doing nothing, though I do occasional youtube videos. I feel uninspired and I feel ultra lazy to do things. I wish I could kick myself in the butt to do something productive and wish someone would hire me! xD but yea, I really feel you on this one. I hope things get better for you :)