Tuesday, October 9, 2012

4.104 When The World Crumbles, Stand Strong.

Ever had one of those moments when you realize that everything you thought you knew turned out to be the opposite? It turns your world upside down and makes you mentally rewind in attempt to figure out how you missed it all. Weren't there clues along the way? And if so, why were they not more obvious to you? My world is crashing down at the moment and it's something I wouldn't even wish on my worst enemies. I thought I had done my fair share of tears but apparently my world won't stop breaking. I'm weak from all the ups and downs I've had to struggle through. And although I know that in the end this journey will only make me stronger, it's hard to stay focused when the finish line is nowhere in sight. It's also painful to know that the hurt comes from somewhere you thought you should finish. But these are the cards I'm dealt with... and if I remind myself that everything happens for a reason, it'll only gets easier to work through it.

"When the road ahead seems too long, look back to see how far you’ve come. For, even if the hill before you is steep, the view gives you hope to finish the journey." -Daniella Kessler

4 comments:

helen said...

Nat you're a strong girl. I believe in you.

IchigoBunnie said...

im so sorry you're dealing with some bad things in your life right now. i'm here if you need to talk. just shoot me an email :)

mizzsandychau said...

Hey Natalie, what's wrong hun? Hang in there, everything will be okay. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel right? Isn't there a silver lining for every cloud? Oh jeez, look at my pathetic attempt to cheer someone up when i'm one of the most pessimistic person there is.

It's okay to cry and it's okay to feel weak, as long as you're able to pick yourself up again. And when you aren't able to, that's when your friends come in to finish the job.

cheer up babes!

missmicchan said...

*hugs* Stand strong just as you said. It's hard to always stay positive. I think it's important to stay positive, but crying and releasing is just as important.

You are experiecing what you are for a reason. If you couldn't handle it, you wouldn't be going through it right now. You are stronger than you give yourself credit so chin up! It will EVENTUALLY start to look up.