Tuesday, September 4, 2012

4.96 Weekly Indulgence [July 8-14] L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows "Bronzed Taupe" & "Pebble Grey" + Infallible Collection

Yes, more L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows. It's clever on their part for coming out with so many shades and limited edition ones too.

When I saw "Bronzed Taupe" in stores, I knew I had to have it. It seems I am drawn to the word "taupe" and if anything has that word in it, I feel inclined to buy it. Pebble Grey looked like a nice matte colour, and since I don't own much colour shadows- let alone blue, I decided to pick it up as well since it's subtle and workable for me.

"Bronzed Taupe" (left) and "Pebble Grey" (right).

"Bronzed Taupe" is smooth and buttery while "Pebble Grey" is less so. "Pebble Grey" looks great for a smokey look.

And because I'm sure you're curious of how much of these little buggers I own now, I'll show you.
I own 8 so far, 2 of which are regrettable. From left to right (top row to bottom row): "Burning Black", Midnight Blue", "Amber Rush", and Endless Chocolat", "Tender Caramel", "Pepsy Coral", "Bronzed Taupe", and "Pebble Grey".

"Burning Black" "Midnight Blue" are dry, hard to blend, and have lots of fallout.
"Amber Rush", "Tender Caramel", and "Bronzed Taupe" are the smoothest and most buttery.
"Endless Chocolat", "Pepsy Coral", and "Pebble Grey" are smooth and average.

From left to right (top row to bottom row): "Burning Black", Midnight Blue", "Amber Rush", and Endless Chocolat", "Tender Caramel", "Pepsy Coral", "Bronzed Taupe", and "Pebble Grey".

"When you're young everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not; it's just the beginning." -17 Again (Movie)

1 comment:

Popcorn said...

all of those shadows look super pretty! Makes me want to buy them all. I didn't know some were limited edition....darn it!