Tuesday, September 4, 2012

4.94 A Generous and Kind Gesture

Compared to yesterday's beautiful sunny day, today's weather is gloomy, rainy, and thundering. It's as if nature wanted to signify the end of summer vacation and the beginning of a new school/work year. Crazy how fast summer vacation went by didn't it? It feels as if my brother just got off not too long ago, but now he's going back. Time is short my friends, so spend it wisely.

Anyway, I wanted to share a package I received from missmicchan. One day I received an email from her asking me if I wanted a mini OPI nail polish pack from the New York City Ballet collection since she had a spare. You guys know how much I love that collection and I thought it was incredibly sweet of her to offer me this. And even though I wanted to send some love back for the trouble, she kindly refused- boohoo. 

When I go to open the package, I was pleasantly surprised to find all this. Not only did she go through the trouble of sending me something, she sent me more than what I was expecting. It totally kills me that I can't send anything back to her.

Here are a few extras she sent in the package.

And here's the main excitement. I love the subtle sheer colours! And now I have a small back-up of my beloved "Pirouette My Whistle". 

Thank you so much for everything missmicchan and for thinking of me. It really means a lot and I really appreciate it. You're too kind!

"I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn't." -Marilyn Monroe

1 comment:

mizzsandychau said...

awww she's such a sweety!
i always wanted to try those nail polish, but i can only find them in stores sold separately. do you know where i can get the whole set? like your minies would be so awesome!!!

i didn't do much over the weekend, i had a bbq at my condo and got a few mosquitto bites,a nd then today was the first day of my new job. ohhh the stress