Friday, July 20, 2012

4.80 Tumblr + Mail Call


If you haven't noticed the "t" button on this right sidebar already, it'll basically lead you to my tumblr http://missnataliie.tumblr.com/. I basically share a lot of things there that I otherwise don't share on this blog anymore. Things include: interesting videos, music, things I like, inspirational outfits... etc. You'll also have a glimpse into some of the things on my wishlist that I will share on my blog if I end up getting it. Tumblr makes it extremely easy to make a post, which is why everything is very short and sweet- something I desperately need with my busy schedule these days. So, if you want to catch up with me in other ways, feel free to check out my tumblr!

Mail Call~

There seems to be quite a bit of stuff here, but a lot of it is just coupons. Also, keep in mind that a lot of this is backlogged, so you'll probably see a lot of expired coupons. Coupons and freebies have really slowed down for me, I just don't have the time anymore to search for them! Hope you enjoy them while they last. Need I mention to check my Twitter for tweets on these?

This wasn't an online freebie that I had to sign up for, we just found it hanging just outside our front door. I haven't tried it yet, but I hope it's good enough as a microwavable food item.

I love coupon pamphlets in the mail.

GoCoupons, Save.ca coupons. A couple FPC (free purchase coupons) from Save.ca. Unfortunately we couldn't get the free glade item on time before it expired. It's such a new product that it wasn't available in the stores we checked.

Lots of Websaver coupons. I got 4 duplicates of the same order because I think they were fixing up their site and it might have caused a glitch.

My routine Brandsaver coupons.

In total we had 4 of these FPCs with varying expiry dates because I got them at different times. Unfortunately we were only able to pick up one of these before three of them already expired. These Mist Starters were so hard to find! They were too new to the market that a lot of the stores didn't even carry them- not even Walmart!

My mom already used this so we got some meat for free! This was rare as you almost never get meat for free.

Garnier BB cream sample. I actually wouldn't purchase any bb creams from the Western world just because I'm biased towards Asian branded ones haha. I think Western ones seem more like a tinted moisturizer and doesn't wholly grasp the concept of what a bb cream really entices.

I tried a sample of this Biore cleanser before and I really like it! I'm going to be purchasing a full-sized bottle hopefully soon.

I never think of Motrin when it comes to pain and headache medication. It's always good to switch it up though so your body doesn't get used to one medication.

I love love love Lifestyle cookies. So yummy.

I don't have dyed hair so I just passed this onto my sister.

Who else loves D'Italiano bread? 

This was an awesome giveaway and I hoped you got in on it too. You got to pick 5 items you wanted out of whatever was available (I can't remember... was it 10?). Anyway this is what I ended up picking, one was a coupon.

Walmart had a freebie with Kotex products. I prefer Kotex and Always, so this was nice.

This wasn't exactly a "freebie" as it costed $7 on Wagjag, but for me it was free because I used my $10 Telus credit towards it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, Telus basically is giving Telus customers a free monthly $10 Wagjag credit. Check my Twitter and scroll down to find the link for it. I love it when deals like this work out.

Yes, you see it correctly. $5.00 ice cream coupon. If you catch their ice cream on sale (which is goes on all the time) then you can get ice cream for FREE!! I also got a coupon last year and it's totally awesome. This is only for Canadians. Each household is only allotted ONE coupon per year, so you can request it anytime as long as you only do it once a year. How do you get this amazing coupon? Just go to their contact page and let them know that you would appreciate a coupon from them. I also let them know how much my family and I love their products. It's a great coupon that you should definitely not miss out on!

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe

No comments: