Saturday, June 9, 2012

4.65 U Mad Bro?


Blogging from the iPod- we'll see how this goes.
Lately I have encountered some uncomfortable situations with guys. In these instances it makes me wonder if guys only talk to me based on my looks. I can't help it if I unintentionally bruise egos because I tell them straight up I don't feel the same way. But instead of accepting that as fact, they think that I'm in denial or that I did the most worst thing a human can do. And every time they do this it makes me want to say, "U MAD BRO?" 

I'm human too, so why do guys just treat me like I'm some sort of trophy they can win? It's not fair that they think it's totally okay for me to deal with their feelings but throw a tantrum the moment I express mine.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss