Thursday, June 21, 2012

4.69 Garden Update #2

Yes as the title says, another boring garden update haha. I swear I have other more exciting things to share but I don't have the mental capacity to write up the posts for them right now. Hopefully I can do some major catching up on my day off tomorrow, since outside is too hot these days to work in the garden anyway.

And I know... my garden pictures probably look all the same to you, but if you compare the garden posts I've done, you'd notice how much it's coming along.

The tools I use to garden.

Before. Look at all the weeds and clovers growing.

After. Weeding and pruning.

Before. My lilac was growing out of control.

After. I really hope that next year it will be able to flower. I still need to look more into how to maintain and care for it in the best way.

The vegetable garden. Notice how I've built a little trellis out of bamboo for my snap peas to grow on.

My lettuce are growing pretty well.

The snap peas have flowered!

And they've even started producing already =)

"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure." -Oprah Winfrey

No comments: