Wednesday, December 14, 2011

3.24 DONE!!

Monday was the last day of exams for me, but it was only today that I'm officially done since I was finishing up some assignments. Let's just say I am forever grateful to two of my profs whom I've each had for the third time throughout my undergrad years. Some things just work out for the best in life and I am so grateful that good things fell into place. Now I'm officially a FREE woman. Hoorah!

To celebrate my graduation (I jumped the gun before seeing if I actually qualify haha oh well) I bought a souvenir Ryerson University cup. I've always planned to buy something souvenir related once I was done school here. I like the simple design.

No more studying!

On one of the days I was studying I got this from a student union rep. Free food for the brain!

Now that school is done for me I'm going to have to clean my side of the room (I let it get so messy). You can expect more frequent updates from me again. I have a lot of things to blog about. On another note, I've noticed more houses have participated in putting up the Christmas lights this year. It's so festive, I love it!


Lastly, a video my sister shared with me. Although I can't personally relate, I still found it quite funny.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." -Optimus Prime 'Revenge of the Fallen'

No comments: