Tuesday, October 18, 2011

3.19 Exam Woes + Scary Manga

I hate when I have exams back to back. Monday I had an exam and then today I had another one. I don't know how people go without sleep because I seriously can't. For normal functioning I need at least 6 hours of sleep minimum or else I go delusional. I wish I was biologically capable of functioning normally on less sleep. I've only done two all-nighters in my life which was back in high school. Both times I was delusional, experienced delayed cognitive processing where I ccouldn't think straight or quick, and both times I felt like I'm going to pass out any second.

Actually as I write this, I am struggling to utilize every neuron in my brain to help me collect and express my thoughts.

**Please read at your own discretion** With Halloween coming up, I'd say this post is quite fitting.

"Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go." -Herman Hesse

No comments: