Thursday, October 13, 2011

3.18 Twitter Dashboard + Mail Call

So you probably know by now that I tweet about deals, coupons, and freebies. Being a late-comer to Twitter myself I know that not everyone has an account and would even care to have one (I know I didn't until I found a use for it). For those who find the sidebar limiting because it only show my latest 5 tweets, I have great news for you. I recently discovered a  new Twitter app/widget to add to my wibiya toolbar down below. It's basically a dashboard that's linked to my Twitter account. The great thing about it is that you can view all my tweets (even without an account) and never get redirected to the Twitter website. The only pages that pop up in a new window is the links you choose to click on. Just note that from time to time I tend to clean up my tweets and delete older ones to prevent clutter on my page. Be sure to check often or whenever you visit my page to get in on all deals before they run out or expire.


Mail Call~

Here are some of the things I got in the mail since the last time.

Free Ontario map that retails for $2.95. I know that in this day in age we use GPS but during times when the battey dies or technology fails this could really come in handy.

I'm wondering if my mom will be able to find this in stores.

I'm always more thrilled when I get some sort of beauty-related product freebie.

Small sample but hopefully it'll do. I wonder how it'll compare to my Chi Silk Infusion.

A water testing kit.

Two free trial Canadian Family magazines.

Find someone who not only has the ability to catch you... but the capability of keeping you. -Sincerely, Nat

No comments: